Located in Sa Pa
, Lao Cai Province, 1650 metres above sea level.
Nestled among the Hoang Lien Mountains where Vietnam's highest peak, Mount Fansipan, could be found.
Accessible to trekking spots, ethnic minority villages, colourful markets, waterfalls and caves.
A 9 hour drive from Hanoi or a comfortable 10 hour travel aboar the Victoria Express Train service from Hanoi to Lao Cai.- Price:
| Room type
|Superior (Sat and Sun)
|Deluxe (Sat and Sun)
|Studio (Sat and Sun)
|Victoria Suite (Sat and Sun)
- All rates are in US$.
- No extra charge for children under 12 when sharing beds with parents.
- Peak Season Surchage: 20 USD/room: Christmas Eve - 24 & 25 Dec 2005, New Year's Eve - 31 Dec 04 & 01 Jan 05, Tet Peiod - 28 Jan to 01 Feb 06
- Compulsory dinner: Christmas Eve - 24 Dec 2005: 40 USD/pax, New Year's Eve- 31 Dec 2005: 50 USD/pax
- Hotel amenities:
- Ceiling fan
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Individual safe deposit box
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Full set of toiletries
- Multi-lingual hotel staff
- Sightseeing tour services
- In house movie channel
- Laundry and valet service
- Mini bar
- Fitness Centre
- High speed Internet
- Transportation facilities
- Postal services
- Souvenir Shop
- Foreign Exchange
- Hair & beauty salon
- In-house movies
- Spouse program
- Major credit cards & Traveller cheque accepted.
- Multi-lingual hotel staff
20 spacious rooms at garden level, feature comfortable sitting areas with sofa & writing desk; 25 m2.
53 rooms at second and third level feature a balcony, with sofa, overlooking Mount Fan Si Pan; 25 m2.
offer a living room & a bedroom with en-suite queen size bed; large balcony, Mount Fan Si Pan view; 50 m2.
are 50 sq metres with 6 beds, a sitting area plus a large furnished private balcony overlooking Sapa Village and Mount Fansipan.
Refer package tour to Sa Pa: A classic 7 days for exploring the north of Vietnam with Hanoi - Halong - Sapa. Vietnam itinerary 7 days takes you to the most typical places of Vietnam's north. Let's experience rice-terraces, hill-tribe villages, wonderful bay of Halong, and exotic Hanoi. - Restaurant & Bar:Ta Van Restaurant (Read more about trekking in Lao Chai - Ta Van)
offer our European and Vietnamese cuisines. Come and indulge yourself to appetizing rustic dishes such as cheese fondue or raclette, and enjoy the atmosphere of its heart-warming, central fireplace.Ta Fin Bar
visit and enjoy a glass of hot, red wine by the fireplace.Cat Cat Pool Bar
is where you can enjoy refreshing drinks and snacks by the poolside, or have a barbecue in the garden while admiring the village of Sa Pa and its surrounding peaks.- Relaxation:
Sports and recreation activities: offered include indoor heated pool, tennis court, sauna, massage service, billiard table, petanque alley, bicycles and motorbike.